Tuesday 2 April 2013

I came back from camp on Sunday, I did not have  Internet  so I could not blog . but now I have  Internet, not sure for how long :(

I was not feeling well the day we arrived and the next day too. So papa ( grandpa) let me go to the nurse, and I got medicine. I was better in no time :D

But camp was fun ! I met lots of friends and I slept  in a hotel while some people slept in tents .
We had a Bible quiz , I was not part of it tho because  it was for the older  kids called "pathfinders". My age group for younger kids called "adventurers" played musical chairs. Other activities were arts and crafts , we made animal masks, we had a treasure hunt, my group did not find any treasure. The treasure was  actually biscuits. It should have been called a biscuit hunt.

Sunday we left camp for Accra very early because my Gogo ( grandmother) had to travel.
I felt sad about leaving early , I did not get a chance to say bye to my friends.
I also discovered I lost my handbag which had my phone in it. I said to my self , this is the first time I lost my phone. My grandma was not pleased at all and she said I won't get another phone.especially since it was my second phone, I had broken my first one. I have no idea how.
 Papa said its possible someone picked it up and it will be returned to me.
So we are hoping i get it back on sabbath (Saturday)  Fingers crossed .

Things I enjoyed at camp, were the food because it was spicy, we don't eat hot food at home.  I  also really liked been outdoors singing and playing with my friends. Can't wait to go again next year.
My uncle forgot to take pictures of me.  So I have very few.i will go through them and see if any are good enough to post.

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter like I did. 


2 comments:

  1. Layla, this is brilliant! You're a brilliant writer my dear. I'm very impressed!
    Aunty Zee

    ReplyDelete